The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here’s to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
The Word on the Street
- How Not to Feel like a Pack Mule on Your Next Trip
- I’m really loving Molly’s Natural Beauty Summertime Makeup Tutorial. I’ve never tried nude colored eyeliner to line my waterline before, but I think I just might have to!
- I can’t remember if I posted this on The Friday 5 before or not and I know this is way old news, but it’s so worth mentioning again. I still can’t stop laughing when I think about it. Even the URL makes me collapse into giggles.
- Imagine if all of our schools offered this.
- A little dramatic, yes, but so adorable. Check out this real-life Pittsburgh love story.
The Inside Scoop
- Love LC Lauren Conrad’s delicate jewelry? Shop indie instead and support this amazing artist!
- I’m turning 24 tomorrow. Read up on my thoughts on turning 22 and 23.
- It’s important to get the full story before trying out a service. My review of my first ThredUp experience is very transparent–including payout info!
- How Blogging Helped Me Land My Next Career
- It’s officially been a year since I’ve gone solo. What a year it has been.
Happy weekend, everyone! I’m spending mine embracing my new 24-year-old self, eating copious amounts of food, drinking wine, swing dancing, and sleeping. No complaints here! What are you doing to enjoy your weekend?