Credit for this recipe goes to the McAfee family–Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe with me!
Last Friday, I cooked dinner in time for a friend’s arrival. I wanted to make one of his favorite dishes, so I settled on this ah-maz-ing dish that is different than anything I ever cook, but is super tasty and EASY!
This dish doesn’t really have an official name (to my knowledge), so I just call it Flavorful Sausage Pasta. I’ve made this before so it doesn’t count as one of my new recipes/month, as I resolved to do for New Year’s, but it is still too good not to share!
- 1 lbs. sausage (I used mild)
- 1 box of bow-tie pasta
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with basil, drained
- ½ can of banana pepper rings chopped (I used mild)
- Olive oil
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Accent (use to your liking)
- Boil water and cook the bow-tie pasta. Drain and place in a bowl or baking dish.
- Brown the sausage. Drain.
- Drizzle olive oil on the pasta, enough to coat it.
- Drain tomatoes and add to pasta.
- Cut up pepper rings and add to pasta. Add some of the pepper ring juice to the pasta for added flavor.
- Sprinkle on seasonings. Stir.
- Add browned sausage.
- Optional: Put into a baking dish, sprinkle on parmesan, and bake in the oven for a few minutes.
That’s it! So easy and so yummy!
What’s cookin’ at your house this week?
Linking up to the Create & Inspire Party!